2. TL Lehmann reserves the right to cancel an order due to insufficient freight collected due to shopping cart problems. We will give the customer the option to pay additional money to cover freight or to cancel the order.
3. Typographical Errors - TL Lehmann llc is not responsible for typographical error or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. 4. Non-confidential Communication - All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications you transmit to TL Lehmann LLC concerning the materials contained in this web site shall be on a non-confidential basis. TL Lehmann LLC and its affiliates shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
5. Copyright Notice - © 2014 TL Lehmann LLC All rights reserved.
6. Copyright Permission Notice - Copyright in the documents and/or the software provided in this web site is owned by or licensed to TL Lehmann, LLC. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Notice and Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, retransmit or otherwise distribute the material to others. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied.
7. All material is intended for use by and delivery to U.S. residents.
8. All prices are subject to change without notice.
9. TL Lehmann llc websites are not an offer sell and any order may be declined.
10. Trademark Notice - The following product names are registered trademarks of TL Lehmann LLC, Wedding Flowers and More, Truly Yours Gift Baskets, Chocolate Pots, Cookie Bokay and Balloon Bokay. All other product names contained in this web site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Images of people or places in this web site are either the property of or used with permission by TL Lehmann LLC. The use or misuse of those images except as expressly authorized is prohibited.
11. TL Lehmann LLC and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
12. TL Lehmann LLC is a distributor of product by manufacturers, importers and distributors. Our liability is limited to the cost of the product on any malfunctions or misleading information on any product that is given on the behalf of the manufacturer, importer or company of items sold by TL Lehmann LLC.
13. TL Lehmann LLC assumes no responsibility in any event for payment of incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, costs relating to installation or reinstallation of the products, or damages to properties or personal injuries. Some of our products may induce electrical shocks to persons or fire hazards to properties if not installed properly. This warranty is voided for products not installed according to current local and/or National Electrical Codes (NEC).
14. By clicking checkout on our shopping cart, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this website and the laws and rules that fall under the jurisdiction of the state of Oregon. Furthermore, you will be held responsible for all attorney's fees, collection agency fees, hourly wages by employees of TL Lehmann LLC, chargeback fees and court costs in the event that TL Lehmann LLC must enforce this agreement or a chargeback is initiated by the cardholder.
Chargeback Abuse Policy
In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in a chargeback abuser database. We also reserve the right to prosecute all chargebacks to the fullest extent of the law and/or report any unpaid bills due to unreturned product to credit bureaus and credit reporting agencies.
Fraudulent and Suspicious Orders
All fraudulent and suspicious orders will be reported to the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) and proper government agencies. The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)